Sunday, March 24, 2013

Brunch Madness

I can't really take much credit for the items served at our brunch today.  Most of it was mainly prepared by my mother, with some assistance by me.

I'm not going to burden you with recipes.  I'm just going to let you scroll through some amazing photos of the feast we put together.  Do not be alarmed, the sheer mass of food was incredible and possibly a bit overwhelming, but somehow we managed.

IMG_7239.

Blueberry french toast

IMG_7240

English muffin strata with sausage and cheese

IMG_7233

Meats of all kinds!

IMG_7235

Brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal with apples and raisins (massive and extremely unattractive batch in a Crock Pot)

IMG_7236

Muffins, bagels, croissants, oh my!

IMG_7237

Yogurt parfaits

Just in case you thought that was a meager amount of food I will mention that several things were not photographed: fruit salad, tomato and scallion frittata, potato and pepper frittata, pecan french toast, and assorted pastries.

Good god we are absolute monsters.






No comments:

Post a Comment