Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vegetable Curry

IMG_7220

I'm sure this recipe will be an insult to all curry makers around the world, but it's tasty and I can't be ashamed of that. Now I'll share a little story about how this recipe came to be....

I have been interested in trying Progresso's new Recipe Starters product since it showed up at the supermarket months ago.  Last week I noticed they were on sale.  I promptly placed 2 cans into my cart.  When I got home I realized I had no idea what to do with these tasty sounding sauces so I perused the Progresso website for ideas.  That is where I discovered the recipe for curry chicken.

IMG_7216

Instead of the chicken, I used spinach, cauliflower, and sweet potatoes.

IMG_7215

I cooked the vegetables first and added them to the sauce when it was ready.

IMG_7219

I served it atop some white rice and wished it was basmati the whole time.

IMG_7222



Sorry for the continued double post, I have no idea how to fix this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment