Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Corn and Basil Arugula Pesto Pizza

Corn, basil arugula pesto, and 6 cheeses all atop a pizza.  I didn't do anything cool to the corn, like get a nice grilled char on it.  The thought crossed my mind, but I just didn't have to energy or the time to pull it off.  I just pre-cooked it a bit in the microwave. Lame, I know.

I'll let you in on the 6 cheeses since I'm sure you've been dying to know what they are.  It was a pre-grated package including: mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, fontina, romano, and asiago.  It was crazy good. Go get some now.

IMG_8610

The basil and arugula pesto I made fresh with some olive oil and parmesan cheese.  No nuts because I wasn't sure how that would taste on the pizza.

Sorry for the lack of pictures.  This was clearly a rush job, but it was most certainly delicious!  A great summer-time pizza pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment