Thursday, September 5, 2013

Waffle Tacos

I made waffle tacos for dinner.  What is a waffle taco?  It's where you make a waffle, fill it with stuff, and eat it like a taco.  Amazing right?  I thought so.

IMG_8565

Here's how I made mine.  I used Bisquik and added some salt and pepper to the waffle batter to make it a little more savory.  For the taco fixin's I used scrambled eggs, salsa, guacamole, and cheddar cheese.

IMG_8567

This was a pretty weird idea, especially for dinner and I was hesitant about serving it, but in the end it was a success.  I would totally make these again for dinner or for breakfast and you should too!

2 comments:

  1. What I wouldnt give to learn how you got your design to be so amazing! I mean it. Besides the blog just being awesome this page is too sweet! Its not too flashy. It doesnt do too much with colours and things and the videos you use are perfect for this topic! Really awesome blog.
    Batman Ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! for the layout (colors and background pattern) of the page, I just use the tools blogger has available. the images I import over from my flickr account and have started playing around with pixlr.com for making collages and adding text. its easy and fun to use.

    ReplyDelete