Sunday, September 27, 2015

Buffalo Chicken with Bacon Blue Cheese Waffles

Buffalo chicken with bacon blue cheese waffles. Do you really need me to say anymore?  

Ok, I'll say 1 more thing. It's a total piece of cake to prepare! Yay!


Buffalo Chicken with Bacon Blue Cheese Waffles
Adapted from Pillsbury

Ingredients
buffalo chicken fingers, I used Tyson and made 2 pieces for each of us
1 can crescent rolls
1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 cup apricot preserves
2 tbsp dijon mustard

1. Prepare chicken as per package directions.
2. Unroll crescent rolls. Press bacon and blue cheese on to 4 triangles.  Top with the other triangle dough pieces and press to seal.  Bake in a waffle iron for about 3 minutes, until golden brown.
3. In a small bowl mix jam and mustard.  Heat in the microwave until warm, stir to combine.
4. Serve waffles topped with sauce and alongside chicken fingers.  Do yourself a favor and cook up a vegetable too.  I sauteed some garlic-y spinach.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god this was a great night! I want to travel back in time!


Don't skimp on that waffle drizzle, it is really everything.


The perfect bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment