Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I initially intended on making peanut butter cup chocolate cake mix cookies, recipe found at cookies and cups blog, but I hit a bit of a snag at the supermarket.  When I went to purchase the miniature peanut butter cups I discovered that each and every bag on the shelf contained peanut butter cups that were melted together.  After a lot of pacing throughout the aisles I decided to use peanut butter chips and Kit-Kats.  I am a MAD scientist!


The ingredients, missing from the photo are oil and eggs. So simple right?


This is the cookie dough that prompted me to ask, is it possible to have too much filling and not enough dough?  The answer is probably not.


Behold the freshly baked cookie! Don't you wish it was your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment