Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Garlic Herb Pappardelle

This weekend I visited Fairway for the first time.  It was glorious, incredible, took my breath away.  Seriously, if you like cooking and/or eating, get yourself to a Fairway.  I could spend some serious cash at this place.  One of the awesome aisles I visited had some interesting dried pastas.  I had to treat myself to this one: garlic herb pappardelle.


Since the package did not contain a full pound of pasta, I wanted to make a hearty sauce to bulk up the meal.  I used 2 baby eggplants, 2 zucchini, and maybe 8 tomatoes.


Here are all the veggies sauteing in the pan. 


I will fully endorse both Fairway and this pasta.  It's going to be very difficult to eat regular pasta after this meal.  You could really taste the garlic and the herbs and the pasta tasted waaaaay better than regular dried pasta.  It tasted like fresh pasta.

Sooooo who wants to take me to Fairway this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment