Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cinnamon Roll French Toast

IMG_6835

I made this easy breakfast for my family on Christmas morning.  The recipe for cinnamon roll french toast can be found here.  Don't tell Pillsbury, but I bought Stop and Shop brand cinnamon rolls!

Check out this icing drizzle. Oooooo yeaaaaaaa. P.S. no need for the maple syrup the recipe calls for.

IMG_6833

IMG_6836

If you're looking to dazzle someone with an amazing breakfast, this one's for you.  It's super simple too so you don't have to wake up extra early to make it. Holler.

While I'm hollerin', I might as well holler about the award I just won.

Vector empty photo frame

What uuuuuuuuuuuup babies!  I got it for the photo below and I got a hundred buckaroos for it. Yea, I'm pretty proud of myself.  Thanks for voting!

IMG_6700

No comments:

Post a Comment