Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pumpkin Cookies

3 ingredients kiddies! 1. Cake mix 2. Canned Pumpkin 3. Pumpkin Pie Spice.  How simple is that? No measuring!

IMG_6872

When they came out of the oven I topped them with some Speculoos Cookie Butter.  I guess technically that makes these 4 ingredient cookies, but I'll say the icing is optional.  FYI this cookie butter business is amazing.  It really just tastes like ground up cookies.  I can't wait to swirl it into more desserts.

IMG_6874

Anyone notice that kickass blue background in the above photo?  That's all thanks to my new lightbox studio I got for Christmas.  So yea I'm basically a professional photographer now.  Ok not quite, but I look forward to using this baby when I bake in the darkness of the long winter months.  Hooray for good lighting at my fingertips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment