4 ingredients. Think you guys can handle that? Eggs, crescent rolls, cheese, and milk.
Adapted from Bob Evans
1 can of crescent rolls
2 cups shredded cheese (I used Muenster, but I think you use any cheese you please here)
5 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup of milk
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line bottom of a greased 13 x 9 inch dish with crescent roll dough. Make sure to pinch perforations shut.
3. Sprinkle cheese in an even layer on top of crescent rolls.
4. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over cheese.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving
I served my casserole with bacon on the side.
Such a simple and indulgent breakfast.