This post was created to be entered in the Cookies and Cups and Confessions of a Cookbook Queen's creative recipe contest. Lucky for me the contest got extended another week, so I decided to give it another go and enter again!
I used Shelly's Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites as my inspiration for this recipe. How did I make it my own? I used strawberry Jell-O and made peanut butter whipped cream to top it with. Yea that's right, peanut butter whipped cream. Get ready for it.
PB & J Yogurt Bites
Adapted from Cookies and Cups
1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt
1 3oz package of Strawberry Jell-O
1/2 cup Cool Whip
2 tables spoons peanut butter
1. Line 12 mini-muffin tin with liners.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, mix yogurt and Jell-O.
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
4. Fill cupcake liners with yogurt mixture.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. In a small bowl mix Cool Whip and peanut butter.
7. Pipe onto each cooled and set up yogurt bite.
8. Eat up!
These are so easy to make and multiply. I think they would be a welcome, fun new addition to a lunch box this September.
This recipe is easy, delicious, and simply adorable!
I am entering these PB & J Yogurt Bites in the Creative Recipes Contest by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and Cookies and Cups!