Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Momofuku Blueberry and Cream Cookies

If you've never been to Momofuku Milk Bar, I suggest you make the trip.  Their treats are tasty and unique. They are also awesome because they sell a few of their cookie varieties in packaged mix form.  I got mine from Williams Sonoma.  I actually made one of their cookies a while back here, yikes the horrible photography of 3 years ago!

IMG_8440

This time around I made blueberry and cream cookies.  Now I want to let you know that you, should you purchase this mix someday, that this is no simple quick task. These cookies require a number of steps in the preparation of each ingredient.  You can see all the different packages above.

IMG_8442

I did my best to follow the seemingly never ending instructions.  You know how I get, but I had a feeling all of these instructions were for actual quality reasons.

IMG_8445

And surprise, they came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment