Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peanut Butter Cake

This peanut butter bomb cake, recipe from The Country Cook, made an incredible birthday cake for my friend.

IMG_8526

I used chunky peanut butter because that's what we had in the house.  I was nervous about it, but in the end I wouldn't have had it any other way.  If I were you whipping up this cake, I'd use chunky.  It adds a whole new element to the cake.

IMG_8541

Since this was a birthday cake, I decided to go with some festive sprinkles for decoration.

IMG_8545

FYI  this cake was eaten in less than 24 hours.  It's that good.  Seriously.  And who doesn't love recipes that start with cake mix?

2 comments:

  1. I must be missing something.....cannot see the exact recipe! Sounds delicious, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the link for the country cook website at the beginning of the post for the recipe

    ReplyDelete