Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cake Batter Blondies

Hoooooooooooly God, I'm just going to gush like crazy of these lovely treats.  Bonus fact: they are so freaking easy!

IMG_8776

The recipe can be found here.  I used semi-sweet chocolate chips (instead of white) and half and half instead of the milk and the heavy cream.  Same thing right?  She also gives a pretty gigantic time span to cook these, 25-40 minutes.  How is that helpful to anyone?  I cooked mine for 25 minutes, once the sides were pulling away from the pan.  They came out just as dense and gooey as I wanted them too.

IMG_8778

I did something dangerous.  I baked these when I was home alone.  That meant I got to make lots of excuses to walk downstairs to have just one more small slice.  All that walking up and down the stairs totally canceled out the calories right?

blondies

These have so few ingredients and require so little of your time. They are practically begging to be baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment