Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hanging on to the Last Shreds of Summer

I had absolutely no plan for dinner when I walked into the house on Wednesday night.  I was actually driving home from work hoping that an extravagantly meal was being prepared for me.  I thought wrong.

As a result I threw this little ditty together.  I apologize for its lack oh "wow" factor. Also, I took no photos of the preparation of this meal.  Seriously, this was really half-assed as is this post apparently.  I made an arugula basil pesto with orecchiette.  At least it sounds fancy, right?


I tossed in some broccoli rabe that had been expertly prepared the day before by my mother.


For dessert, apple crisp! (That I did not make, but greatly appreciated)  Check it out.


I swear I'm going to make some good stuff soon.....soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment